Basketball Las Vegas Odds & Free NBA Picks: Philadelphia 76ers vs Detroit Pistons
Monday, October 23, 2017
76ers: 0-3 (0-2 V)
Pistons: 2-1 (1-0 H)
When: 7:00 PM ET, Monday, October 23, 2017
Where: Little Caesars Arena, Detroit, Michigan
TV: FS Detroit, NBCS Philadelphia
The Philadelphia 76ers came into the 2017-18 campaign with something that has been missing from the team in recent seasons - expectations. The 76ers, who have yet to earn a win, will continue to try to meet their own expectations and those of their fans when they visit the Detroit Pistons on Monday.
Philadelphia made strides last season with Joel Embiid finally making his debut and intended to make more with No. 1 picks Ben Simmons and Markelle Fultz joining the lineup this year, but the organization continued to ask for patience after a 128-94 loss at the Toronto Raptors on Saturday.
"I think it’s just going back to doing what we’ve talked about," 76ers coach Brett Brown told reporters. "We’re not going to do anything differently in relation to what we value, and to how we practice and how we preach."
The Detroit Pistons had their own expectations heading into the season and so far are meeting most of them with wins in two of the first three games.
Philadelphia 76ers vs. Detroit Pistons Basketball Las Vegas Odds
Live Odds & Scores also our Free NBA Fantasy Picks
In their last action, Detroit was a 111-107 winner on the road against the Knicks. They covered the -1-point spread as favorites, while the combined score (218) was profitable news for OVER bettors.
Last time out for Philadelphia, they were a 128-94 loser as they battled the Raptors on the road. The 76ers failed to cover in the match as a +9-point underdog, while 222 combined points moved the game OVER for totals bettors.
|Can't find a place to bet on MLB Baseball Bet? Try Bovada Sportsbook, one of our most reputable Sports Betting Sites and Get up to $250|
Philadelphia 76ers vs. Detroit Pistons Basketball Las Vegas Odds & Trends
Current Streak: lost 3 straight games.
Philadelphia is 2-6 ATS in its last 8 games
Philadelphia is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Philadelphia's last 5 games
Detroit is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games
Detroit is 6-13 SU in its last 19 games
The total has gone UNDER in 12 of Detroit's last 18 games
Philadelphia home to Houston Wednesday, October 25
Detroit home to Minnesota Wednesday, October 25
Free NBA Picks: Detroit -3½ at Bovada
Today's NBA Basketball Daily Fantasy Sports Betting Props
- Oklahoma City at San Antonio NBA Props
- Detroit at Indiana NBA Props
- NY Knicks at Toronto NBA Props
- New Orleans at Denver NBA Props
- Wednesday, November 15, 2017 NBA Final Score & Betting Recap: Philadelphia 76ers vs. Los Angeles Lakers
- Monday, October 23, 2017 NBA Final Score & Betting Recap: Philadelphia 76ers vs. Detroit Pistons
- Wednesday, October 18, 2017 NBA Basketball Final Score & Betting Recap: Philadelphia 76ers vs. Washington Wizards
- Monday, October 30, 2017 NBA Final Score & Betting Recap: Philadelphia 76ers vs. Houston Rockets
- Las Vegas Odds & Aengus Moorehead Free NBA Predictions: Philadelphia 76ers vs Washington Wizards