Betting Odds & Free NBA Expert Picks: New Orleans Pelicans vs Los Angeles Lakers
Sunday, October 22, 2017
Pelicans: 0-2 (0-1 V)
Lakers: 1-1 (0-1 H)
When: 9:30 PM ET, Sunday, October 22, 2017
Where: Staples Center, Los Angeles, California
TV: FS New Orleans, Spectrum SportsNet
Los Angeles Lakers rookie Lonzo Ball struggled in his NBA debut on Thursday but looked like a completely different player in a dominating performance on Friday. Ball will try to establish some consistency and lead the Lakers to back-to-back wins when they host the New Orleans Pelicans on Sunday.
Ball was held to three points on 1-of-6 shooting in his debut while going up against a first-team All-Defense player in Clippers guard Patrick Beverley, but he had no trouble against the Phoenix Suns while putting up 29 points, 11 rebounds and nine assists on Friday.
"I know everybody is going to say everything game by game, so if I play bad on Sunday, it is going to go right back to he's a bust," Ball told reporters.
"It doesn't matter to me, I just come out and play as hard as I can to get my team wins." The Pelicans are playing as hard as they can but have yet to find their way into the win column despite taking the defending champion Golden State Warriors down to the wire on Friday.
New Orleans Pelicans vs. Los Angeles Lakers Betting Odds
Live Odds & Scores also our Free NBA Fantasy Picks
Los Angeles won its last outing, a 132-130 result against the Suns on October 20. The Lakers covered in that game as a +3-point underdog, while the 262 combined points took the game OVER the total.
New Orleans was a 128-120 loser in its last match at home against the Warriors. They covered the +9-point spread as underdogs, while the total score of 248 sent OVER bettors to the payout window.
|Can't find a place to bet on MLB Baseball Bet? Try Bovada Sportsbook, one of our most reputable Sports Betting Sites and Get up to $250|
New Orleans Pelicans vs. Los Angeles Lakers Betting Odds & Trends
New Orleans is 2-6 ATS in its last 8 games
New Orleans is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games
New Orleans is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
LA Lakers is 7-2 ATS in its last 9 games
LA Lakers is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games
LA Lakers is 8-17 SU in its last 25 games
New Orleans at Portland Tuesday, October 24
Los Angeles home to Washington Wednesday, October 25
Free NBA Expert Picks: LA Lakers +4 at Bovada
Today's NBA Basketball Daily Fantasy Sports Betting Props
- Oklahoma City at San Antonio NBA Props
- Detroit at Indiana NBA Props
- NY Knicks at Toronto NBA Props
- New Orleans at Denver NBA Props
- Wednesday, November 8, 2017 NBA Final Score & Betting Recap: Los Angeles Lakers vs. Boston Celtics
- Sunday, November 5, 2017 NBA Final Score & Betting Recap: Memphis Grizzlies vs. Los Angeles Lakers
- Thursday, November 2, 2017 Los Angeles Lakers vs. Portland Trail Blazers NBA Final Score & Betting Recap
- Wednesday, October 25, 2017 NBA Final Score & Bet Recap: Washington Wizards vs. Los Angeles Lakers
- Sports Betting Odds & Aengus Moorehead Free NBA Picks: Washington Wizards vs Los Angeles Lakers