Current NHL Hockey Games With Live Odds: Vancouver at Dallas
Sunday, February 26, 2012
The Vancouver Canucks are making a run at a second consecutive Presidents' Trophy – and they are doing it in most impressive fashion. The Canucks' snapped the Detroit Red Wings' record 23-game home winning streak on Thursday and followed that up 24 hours later by handing New Jersey only its third loss in 12 games.
The Canucks continue their six-game road trip Sunday afternoon with a visit to the Dallas Stars, a team they have beaten six consecutive times.
Vancouver Canucks (40-16-6): Despite playing eight of its last 11 games on the road, red-hot Vancouver has gone 9-1-1 to notch a league-best 86 points. The Canucks joined Detroit as the only teams with 40 wins and they own the league's best road record at 22-10-5. Goaltender Roberto Luongo is 11-0-2 in his last 13 starts against Dallas. The Sedin twins were blanked in New Jersey, but they have had their way with the Stars. Henrik is riding a 10-game points streak and Daniel an eight-game stretch against Dallas.
Dallas Stars (32-26-4): Dallas is in the midst of its own superb stretch, having won three straight games while outscoring the opposition 10-2 to move into a tie for eighth place in the Western Conference. The Stars have made the run despite the absence of All-Star Jamie Benn, who has missed five straight games. Loui Eriksson reached 20 goals for the fourth straight season in Friday's win over Minnesota. G Kari Lehtonen has allowed one goal in his last two starts, but he is 1-5-0 with a 4.16 GAA lifetime against Vancouver.
Vancouver swept the
four-game series last season, outscoring the Stars 20-5.
2. Dallas had been 0-9-2 in the second game of back-to-backs prior to Thursday's 4-1 win over Minnesota
3. The Canucks have won four of the past five meetings in Dallas.
NHL PREDICTION: Canucks 3, Stars 2
- Tuesday, December 8, 2015 Carolina Hurricanes vs. Dallas Stars NHL Score & Betting Recap
- NHL Hockey Las Vegas Prediction: Dallas Stars vs Vancouver Canucks
- Tuesday NHL Odds: Phoenix Coyotes at Dallas Stars
- NHL Las Vegas Betting Odds: Florida Panthers at Dallas Stars
- Monday, November 28, 2016 NHL Score & Betting Result: Dallas Stars vs. St Louis Blues