Las Vegas Super Bowl Odds: NFL Betting Heats up as 49ers, Ravens Prep for XLVII
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
by Bovada Sportsbook
The San Francisco 49ers will meet the Baltimore Ravens in the Super Bowl next month and although the two Lombardi Trophy hopefuls will rest up during the Pro Bowl this weekend, the NFL betting community is already in full swing in anticipation of the big finale. Bet on Super Bowl XLVII today.
Early NFL odds give Jim Harbaugh and the 49ers a four-point advantage on the moneyline, following their come-from-behind victory over the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday. Will his defensive juggernaut be enough to shut down Joe Flacco and the upstart Ravens who've completely reinvented themselves this postseason?
Although Flacco sits one spot behind Colin Kaepernick on the Super Bowl prop for game MVP, his performance throughout the postseason has transformed the Ravens from fringe AFC threat to outright dominant NFL force. Now with 11/4 odds of winning the MVP he might actually land the hardware to commemorate his efforts.
With less than two weeks remaining before a champion is crowned, more and more NFL team and player props are poised to pop up in anticipation of Super Bowl weekend. Stick around the Bovada Sportsbook to be the first to play.
- Super Bowl XLVII Las Vegas Odds: Baltimore Ravens vs San Francisco 49ers
- Super Bowl XLVII Odds: MVP Betting Headlines Team and Player Props
- Division Battle Between Baltimore Ravens And Cleveland Browns
- Thursday Night Thanksgiving NFL Picks: San Francisco vs Baltimore
- NFL Pick: Power Struggle On Tap When San Francisco Visits Baltimore