MLB Baseball Betting Odds & Free Sports Picks: Seattle Mariners vs Oakland Athletics
Thursday, April 20, 2017
Mariners: 7-9 (1-6 V)
Athletics: 7-8 (4-5 H)
When: 10:05 PM ET, Thursday, April 20, 2017
Where: Oakland Coliseum, Oakland, California
TV: MLB Network, ROOT, NBC Sports California Plus
Seattle left-hander James Paxton hasn't been scored on in his first three starts and strives for another solid performance when the Mariners visit the Oakland Athletics in Thursday's opener of a four-game series. Paxton allowed just eight hits and four walks while striking out 22 in 21 innings during the flawless outings.
The Mariners produced a season high for runs scored in Wednesday's 10-5 victory over the Miami Marlins and won five of their past six games.
Right fielder Mitch Haniger continues to swing a hot bat and went 3-for-4 with four RBIs to extend his hitting streak to 13 games. Oakland also recorded a season best for runs in Wednesday's 9-1 victory over the Texas Rangers as left fielder Khris Davis slugged his seventh homer to tie for the major-league lead.
Davis has gone deep three times in the past five games as he attempts to follow up last season's career-high 42-homer campaign.
Seattle Mariners vs. Oakland Athletics MLB Baseball Betting Odds
|919||Seattle - Paxton||
|920||Oakland - Valdez||
Live Odds & Scores also our Free MLB Fantasy Picks
The Mariners will give the ball to starter James Paxton in this one. Left hander Paxton is 2-0 this season with a 0.00 ERA.
Paxton's opponent in this one will be Cesar Valdez. The Athletics right hander has a 0.00 ERA to go along with a 0-0 record this season.
|Can't find a place to bet on MLB Baseball Bet? Try Bovada Sportsbook, one of our most reputable Sports Betting Sites and Get up to $250|
Seattle Mariners vs. Oakland Athletics MLB Baseball Betting Odds & Trends
Seattle is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
Seattle is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Seattle's last 6 games
Oakland is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games
Oakland is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
Oakland is 5-13 SU in its last 18 games at home
Seattle at Oakland Friday, April 21
Free Sports Picks: Oakland 3, Seattle 2 at Bovada
Today's MLB Baseball Daily Fantasy Sports Betting Props
- Pittsburgh at St. Louis MLB Props
- Colorado at LA Dodgers MLB Props
- Texas at NY Yankees MLB Props
- LA Angels at Boston MLB Props
- Baseball Sports Odds & Free MLB Expert Picks: Seattle Mariners vs Detroit Tigers
- Thursday, June 22, 2017 MLB Baseball Final Score & Betting Recap: Detroit Tigers vs. Seattle Mariners
- Tuesday, June 6, 2017 MLB Baseball Final Score & Betting Recap: Minnesota Twins vs. Seattle Mariners
- Baseball Las Vegas Odds & MLB Picks: Minnesota Twins vs Seattle Mariners
- Friday, May 26, 2017 MLB Baseball Final Score & Betting Recap: Seattle Mariners vs. Boston Red Sox