NASCAR Betting Odds: STP 400 at Kansas Speedway
Saturday, June 04, 2011
by Bodog Sportsbook
Heading into last week’s Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte, smart bettors were sure of two things: Carl Edwards is going to run well after dominating the All-Star Race at Charlotte the previous week, and Kevin Harvick is the least valuable driver in the field.
Well, Edwards had a good car, but the Series points leader finished out of the top 10 for only the third time in 14 races dating back to last year, while Harvick took home his Series-leading third win of the season on what he describes as his least favorite track.
Bodog Sportsbook has Carl Edwards as +500 chalk to head down Victory Lane on Sunday, but there’s serious value in Greg Biffle at +900. Biffle has a four-race top 10 streak going, and he’s finished in the top three in his last four at Kansas, including his win last year and in 2007.
In addition to giving Biffle a long look, don’t count out that Jimmie Johnson (+750) guy this week. Johnson rarely has two bad races in a row, and he was second behind Biffle last year at Kansas. The No. 48 cashed at Kansas in 2008, too.
- NASCAR Hollywood Casino 400 Las Vegas Odds at Kansas Speedway
- NASCAR Betting Odds: Quaker State 400 at Kentucky Preview
- NASCAR Federated Auto Parts 400 Las Vegas Odds at Richmond Intl Raceway
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup and AdvoCare 500 Las Vegas Odds
- NASCAR IRWIN Tools Night Race Las Vegas Odds: Kyle Busch Favorite