NBA Prediction: Utah Jazz vs Charlotte Bobcats
Wednesday, March 07, 2012
Every once in a while things click for the Charlotte Bobcats and they win a basketball game. So far, everything clicking twice in a row has eluded them.
After coming from 20 points down to stun the Orlando Magic on Tuesday, the Bobcats will be looking to post their first back-to-back wins of the season against the Utah Jazz on Wednesday.
The Jazz might be the perfect target as a confident team looking ahead to Philadelphia and Chicago later in the week. After dropping 11 of 14, Utah has taken three of four to pull back within a game of .500.
Utah Jazz (18-19): Hoping to creep back into playoff contention in the Western Conference, Utah has looked impressive in its last four games, knocking off the Houston Rockets and Miami Heat at home and then winning at Cleveland, 109-100, after a narrow loss at Dallas. The victory over Cleveland marked the first road win for the Jazz in three weeks. Coach Tyrone Corbin changed up his lineup on Monday, bringing forward Gordon Hayward off the bench with Raja Bell returning to the starting unit after a six-game absence. Hayward responded with 23 points. Utah has scored at least 96 points in each of its last seven games.
Charlotte Bobcats (5-31): Charlotte went a franchise-record 16 games between wins in from Jan. 16-Feb. 17 but only subjected the remaining fans to a five-game drought this time. The Bobcats, who entered Tuesday ranked last in the NBA in scoring offense, shot 48 percent against the Magic and Corey Maggette went off for 29 points. Following a 104-101 loss to New Jersey on Sunday, Charlotte has reached the century mark in back-to-back games for the first time since Jan. 3 and 4.
1. Charlotte C Bismack Biyombo returned Tuesday following a two-game absence and put together the best game of his career with 10 points, 15 rebounds and seven blocks
2. Bobcats C Boris Diaw sat out Tuesday amid rumors of a contract buyout.
3. Utah has taken five straight in the series.
NBA BASKETBALL PREDICTION: Jazz 108, Bobcats 95
- Las Vegas NBA Betting Predictions: Utah Jazz at Memphis Grizzlies
- NBA Basketball Odds: Milwaukee Bucks at Charlotte Bobcats
- NBA Basketball Picks and Tips: New Jersey Nets at Charlotte Bobcats
- Sunday, November 20, 2016 NBA Score & Betting Recap: Utah Jazz vs. Denver Nuggets
- Betting Odds & Aengus Moorehead Free NBA Picks And Parlays: Chicago Bulls vs Utah Jazz