NFL Scores: Jacksonville Jaguars and Indianapolis Colts 0-10
Sunday, November 13, 2011
by Joe Rodriguez
Orlovsky was sacked attempting to make a pass and the ball was grabbed out of the air by Jaguars tackle Tyson Alualu deep in Indianapolis territory.
Jones-Drew scored three plays later from 3 yards out to put the game away as Jacksonville (3-6) ended its six-game road losing streak.
Jones-Drew had 78 yards rushing by halftime but the game was tied at 3-3 as both teams managed little offensively. Josh Scobee booted a 44-yard field goal to give the Jags a 3-0 lead in the first quarter.
Indy's Adam Vinatieri responded with a 42-yard field goal early in the second quarter.
Upcoming games for both teams
Indianapolis will play their next game at home against Carolina.
Jacksonville will play their next game on the road against Cleveland.
- NFL Football Odds: Jacksonville Jaguars at Indianapolis Colts
- NFL Football Spreads and Predictions: Jacksonville at Indianapolis
- Luck On Indianapolis Side As They Take On Jacksonville Jaguars
- Football Pick: Tennessee Titans Must Take Care Of Indianapolis Colts
- Week 12 NFL Vegas Pick: High Powered Panthers Visits Hapless Colts