Sports Betting Odds & NBA Expert Picks: Toronto Raptors vs Chicago Bulls
Tuesday, February 14, 2017
Raptors: 32-23 (14-13 V)
Bulls: 26-29 (15-11 H)
When: 8:00 PM ET, Tuesday, February 14, 2017
Where: United Center, Chicago, Illinois
TV: Sportsnet, CSN Chicago
The Chicago Bulls are limping along without the services of their two highest scorers and hope to get some of their injured players back when they try to snap a three-game slide against the visiting Toronto Raptors on Tuesday.
The Raptors could use an easy mark after blowing a 16-point fourth-quarter lead in Sunday's 102-101 home loss to the Detroit Pistons.
Bulls All-Star swingman Jimmy Butler (heel) sat out four of the last five games while future Hall of Famer Dwyane Wade (wrist, illness) missed two of the last three and role players Nikola Mirotic (back spasms) and Paul Zipser (ankle) are day-to-day as well.
The talent drain led Chicago to drop its last three games by an average of 25.7 points, capped by Sunday's 117-89 loss at Minnesota that finished out a 2-4 road trip.
Toronto Raptors vs. Chicago Bulls Sports Betting Odds
Live Odds & Scores also our Free NBA Fantasy Picks
Chicago was a 117-89 loser in its last match on the road against the Timberwolves. They failed to cover the +7-point spread as underdogs, while the total score of 206 sent OVER bettors to the payout window.
Last time out for Toronto, they were a 102-101 loser as they battled the Pistons at home. The Raptors failed to cover in the match as a -7-point favorite, while 203 combined points moved the game UNDER for totals bettors.
|Can't find a place to bet on MLB Baseball Bet? Try Bovada Sportsbook, one of our most reputable Sports Betting Sites and Get up to $250|
Toronto Raptors vs. Chicago Bulls Sports Betting Odds & Trends
Current Streak: lost 3 straight games.
Toronto home to Charlotte Wednesday, February 15
Chicago home to Boston Thursday, February 16
NBA Expert Picks: Toronto -7 at Bovada
Today's NBA Basketball Daily Fantasy Sports Betting Props
- Washington at Atlanta Game # 6 Props
- Boston at Chicago Game # 6 Props
- L.A. Clippers at Utah Game # 6 Props
- Thursday, January 12, 2017 NBA Score & Betting Recap: Chicago Bulls vs. New York Knicks
- Las Vegas Odds & Aengus Moorehead Free NBA Picks and Parlays: Atlanta Hawks vs Chicago Bulls
- Friday, February 3, 2017 NBA Score & Betting Recap: Chicago Bulls vs. Houston Rockets
- Friday, December 30, 2016 NBA Score & Betting Recap: Chicago Bulls vs. Indiana Pacers
- Las Vegas Odds & Aengus Moorehead Free ATS NBA Predictions: Chicago Bulls vs Denver Nuggets