Vegas Odds & ATS College Basketball Picks: VCU Rams vs Richmond Spiders
Friday, February 17, 2017
Rams: 21-5 (6-2 V)
Spiders: 15-10 (9-4 H)
When: 9:00 PM ET, Friday, February 17, 2017
Where: Robins Center, Richmond, Virginia
Richmond is ranked 73 for offensive field goal percentage shooting 46.2% while attempting 57.6 shots per game. The Spiders shooting percentages include 70.4% for free throw percentage and 32.2% for three point percentage so far this season.
VCU is ranked 46 for offensive field goal percentage shooting 47.2% while attempting 57.7 shots per game. The Rams shooting percentages include 71.2% for free throw percentage and 35.3% for three point percentage so far this season.
The Spiders are 9-4 at home this season, 9-4 against conference opponents, and 6-6 against non-conference opponents. At home the Spiders are averaging 76.1 scoring, and holding teams to 71.2 points scored on defense.
The Rams are 6-2 while on the road this season, 11-2 against conference opponents, and 10-3 against non-conference opponents. On the road, the Rams are averaging 70.6 scoring, and holding teams to 67.8 points scored on defense.
VCU Rams vs. Richmond Spiders Vegas Odds
The Rams used a 34-point performance from JeQuan Lewis to help VCU smack Saint Joseph's 91-81 on Tuesday at Siegel Center.
Richmond was crushed on Tuesday, getting blown out by George Mason and falling by a 93-70 score at EagleBank Arena.
|Weary of the same old Online Sportsbook to place your NCAA Basketball Bet? Bovada Sportsbook, one of our recommended Sports Betting Sites, will meet all of your demands and Get up to $250|
VCU Rams vs. Richmond Spiders Vegas Odds & Trends
VCU home to Saint Louis, Wednesday, February 22nd
Richmond at Davidson, Tuesday, February 21st
Today's NCAA Basketball Daily Fantasy Sports Betting Props
- Notre Dame vs Villanova NCAA Basketball Props
- Cincinnati at Butler NCAA Basketball Props
- Michigan at UCLA NCAA Basketball Props
- Final Four Predictions Matchups: Potentially Final 4 Matchups
- Sunday, March 20, 2016 VCU Rams vs. Oklahoma Sooners NCAAB March Madness Score & Betting Recap
- West Region March Madness 2nd Round & Betting Picks: VCU Rams vs Oklahoma Sooners
- Friday, November 20, 2015 Duke Blue Devils vs. VCU Rams NCAA Basketball Score & Betting Recap
- Aengus NCAAB ATS Picks: Duke Looks to Rebound From First Setback in New York Against VCU