Western Conference First Round Series Odds & NBA Predictions: San Antonio Spurs vs Memphis Grizzlies
Thursday, April 20, 2017
Spurs: 2-0 (0-0 V)
Grizzlies: 0-2 (0-0 H)
When: 9:30 PM ET, Thursday, April 20, 2017
Where: FedExForum, Memphis, Tennessee
TV: TNT, FSN Southwest, FSN Southeast
This might be Memphis' one chance to make it a series after the Grizzlies scored just 82 points in each of the defeats in San Antonio.
Memphis has been unable to control Spurs All-Star small forward Kawhi Leonard, who is averaging 34.5 points on 20-of-28 shooting from the field while knocking down all 28 free-throw attempts.
The Grizzlies are without defensive stalwart Tony Allen (calf) and have thrown a variety of defenders at Leonard to no avail. "The more he gets double-teamed, the more I enjoy it because he is just going to get better and better at finding out where people are," San Antonio coach Gregg Popovich told reporters.
San Antonio Spurs vs. Memphis Grizzlies Western Conference First Round Series Odds
Live Odds & Scores also our Free NBA Fantasy Picks
Memphis was a 96-82 loser in its last match on the road against the Spurs. They failed to cover the +10.5-point spread as underdogs, while the total score of 178 sent UNDER bettors to the payout window.
In their last action, San Antonio was a 96-82 winner at home against the Grizzlies. They covered the -10.5-point spread as favorites, while the combined score (178) was profitable news for UNDER bettors.
|Can't find a place to bet on MLB Baseball Bet? Try Bovada Sportsbook, one of our most reputable Sports Betting Sites and Get up to $250|
San Antonio Spurs vs. Memphis Grizzlies Western Conference First Round Series Odds & Trends
San Antonio is 11-5 SU in its last 16 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of San Antonio's last 6 games
San Antonio is 8-4 SU in its last 12 games on the road
Current Streak: lost 4 straight games.
Memphis is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games
Memphis is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games
The total has gone OVER in 8 of Memphis's last 12 games at home
San Antonio at Memphis Saturday, April 22
NBA Predictions: Memphis +4 at Bovada
Today's NBA Basketball Daily Fantasy Sports Betting Props
- Atlanta at Brooklyn NBA Props
- Minnesota at Oklahoma City NBA Props
- New Orleans at L.A. Lakers NBA Props
- Monday, April 17, 2017 NBA Basketball Final Score & Bet Recap: Memphis Grizzlies vs. San Antonio Spurs
- Saturday, April 15, 2017 NBA Basketball Final Score & Bet Recap: Memphis Grizzlies vs. San Antonio Spurs
- Tuesday, April 19, 2016 Memphis Grizzlies vs. San Antonio Spurs NBA Playoffs 2016 Score & Betting Recap
- NBA Playoffs & Aengus Moorehead Parlay Picks: Memphis Grizzlies vs San Antonio Spurs
- NBA Baseball Predictions: Los Angeles Lakers at San Antonio Spurs